I stood tall in my first set of artificial limbs at age thirteen when I gave my first speech at the Chicago Temple in Illinois. “Learning to Walk with Artificial Limbs” soon became “Learning to Walk with Jesus Christ.”
My speaking repertoire has grown with each new life experience and I continue to speak at Christian Women’s Clubs, Crisis Pregnancy Center Fundraisers, and women’s church retreats. I have carried the message of hope throughout America and to Romania, Moldova, Thailand, and Brazil.
I am available to give single talks or a series of talks on the following topics:
- My God is so BIG: Proving God’s Sufficiency
- Making the Names of God Household Words
- A Tribute to the Mender
- Suffering Honestly, Suffering Hopefully
- The Therapy of Trouble
- Motherhood: When I Fail, God has a Redemptive Plan
- Chronicling Your Spiritual Journey
- Imperfect Women Called by God – Made Perfect in Christ
- His Majesty in Brokenness: Discovering God’s Masterpiece in Your Missing Piece
If you would like to book me for a speaking event, please fill out the Booking Form.